Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Raw Vegan




Raw Vegan



Raw Vegan's Production Blog.

 I am going to be blogging a bit about music production and synthesis design here. I'm super stoked on helping people learn how to express themselves with amazing technological advancements My name is Obajae Clark - I was born and raised in Santa Barbara California. I've been working with music for several years and love to create and develop new sounds and textures. I will be releasing several synth packs as well as drum & fx sample packs in the future so look forward to those! I'm ready to help out the community and show all you beat-nerds how to get your funk on.

-----------------

My Current Lab Setup :

2 Event 8 Studio Precision Monitors -
Korg Microkorg - (broken pitch bend) The modulation wheels ok though so I still get my wiggle on.
Digidesign Mbox 2
Broken Trigger Finger ;(
Sure Beta 58A
My Mind

-----------------

My Music 

I have been pretty on and off with music production but its definitely a fundamental part of my life. Ive got several albums & singles for your listening pleasure @

 www.looperthsmock.com // or // loopertshmock.bandcamp.com

I grew up listening to hip hop & electronic music on Winamp radio (RIP) . Listening to music into the night and never letting my mind settle. A lover of classics such as PeteRock,Dilla,Dwele, 2LiveCrew, Destinys Child, Biggie Smalls & more, I have been conditioning my mind to produce with huge amounts of love and creativity.






I hope that I can help at least one or two people along their journey and ill be a happy camper.
Until next time / RAW VEGAN out. <3





0 comments:

Post a Comment